Barbara B. Hill joined Steve Harvey Law in February 2019 after ten years in fiduciary services and wealth management. Her extensive knowledge and experience at the intersection of complex legal and financial needs is invaluable to our clients and adds depth to our litigation team.
Barbara focuses her practice on commercial litigation with emphasis on trusts and estates counseling and litigation. Clients include family offices, individuals, trustees, beneficiaries, and financial institutions. She also advises and handles matters involving trust and estate administration, business succession, and comprehensive wealth management.
Prior to joining the firm, Barbara served as Vice President, Wealth Advisor, for The Glenmede Trust Company, N.A., where she managed ultra-high and high net worth client relationships. Her responsibilities included proactively working with clients and advisors to determine and implement appropriate investment and wealth management strategies for the preservation and growth of wealth across generations.
- B.S. in Commerce, 1998, magna cum laude, Niagara University
- Led Division I women’s softball team to the NCAA tournament
- M.S. in Public Health, 2004, University of South Florida
- J.D., 2007, Charles Widger School of Law, Villanova University
- Student attorney at Farmworker Legal Aid Clinic
- Editor, Sports and Entertainment Law Journal
- M.S. in Financial Services, 2009, St. Joseph’s University
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania.
Supreme Court of Pennsylvania